The levy is effectively split into two sections for the clarification of accounts:
• General - covering the day-to-day running expenses which covers among other things, management costs, maintenance of the infrastructure, including the exterior of all dwellings, insurance, water and electricity reticulation, garden and waterway maintenance, sports and recreation facilities including the Bonne Chance.
• A separate 'digital' levy which includes the following:
- Free calls within the Estate
- Telephone - access to Voice Over Internet Protocol (VOIP) services (after the Supersonic Service Application Form is completed)
- Internet connection within the Le Domaine network – 5Mbps, uncapped and unshaped
- Le Dom email address
The digital levy is mandatory, as stipulated in each owner's buying agreement, irrespective of whether or not the resident utilises the facilities provided.